My del.icio.us bookmarks about Marketing for June 26th through September 3rd
These are my links about marketing for June 26th through September 3rd:
- Maximizing Magento Webinar: Getting the Most out of Multi-Store Management
The first Magento Webinar of of this interesting marketing based e commerce platform.
- Happy Birthday! Magento Turns 1
The first Birthday of this interesting marketing based e commerce platform.
- Social Media Today
Social Media Today LLC helps global organizations create purpose-built B2B social communities designed to achieve specific, measurable corporate goals by engaging exactly the customers and prospects you most want to reach.
- Digital Ethnography
a Kansas State University working group led by Dr. Michael Wesch dedicated to exploring and extending the possibilities of digital ethnography.
- PR 2.0: The Social Media Manifesto – Integrating Social Media into Marketing Communications
This is where the future of communications takes shape. It all starts with respect. Listening is marketing
- PR 2.0: Introducing The Conversation Prism
Conversations are taking place with or without you and this map will help you visualize the potential extent and pervasiveness of the online conversations that can impact and influence your business and brand.
As a communications or service professional, you’ll find yourself at the center of the prism – whether you’re observing, listening or participating.
- Web 2.0 Web 3.0 concepts, news, services, and trends
I came across three graphs about web 2.0 communication services created by Brian Solis, Principal of FutureWorks, an award-winning PR and New Media agency in Silicon Valley
- Adsense and SEO Tips : Tech At Hand Dot Net
- MakeMeBabies – Make babies with HOT celebs and friends!